New Finance System: Procurement Training
Published: Wednesday 18th January 2017
In February 2017, a new finance system for ACU will be ready to go live. Whether you are raising a purchase order, receipting, or undertaking a procurement process, the new Finance System allows you to complete your tasks efficiently.
Finance is offering training to everyone in January and February 2017.
Procurement training sessions
These sessions will provide an opportunity for users to learn how to operate the procurement activities in the new finance system. Additionally, training materials will be shared to enhance the learning experience.
This procurement training covers:
- The new finance system
- Basic navigation of the system
- What to do to place an order.
- What to do if you want to purchase from a new supplier
- Purchase requisitions and purchase orders – what is the difference
- Purchase order format and minimum requirements
- Purchase order approval and release. Financial approval and technical approval
- What suppliers will receive and how they will receive it
- Purchase orders: Receipting of goods
- What initiates payments to suppliers, the role you play in ensuring the timely payment of suppliers
- Requests for quotations
Multiple dates 16 to 30 January, 1 to 22 February on Brisbane, Melbourne, North Sydney and Strathfield campuses See the training website for a table of dates and locations
How do I register:
Please register via Staff Connect no less than two working days before the workshop.
For all registration inquiries please contact Keng Ong, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org