Nursing, teaching, Catholic
Published: Friday 3rd July 2015
The Executive Deans of the Faculty of Education and Arts and Faculty of Health Sciences are pleased to invite you to a Q&A event to celebrate the Faculties' participation in the International Federation of Catholic Universities 25th General Assembly. Geraldine Doogue, award winning ABC host and journalist will chair a panel of distinguished professional and academic representatives from the education and health sectors.
The topic for discussion will be: What are the attributes of a graduate Catholic teacher or nurse?
The subject matter experts will include:
- The Most Reverend Patrick O'Regan, Ninth Bishop of Sale
- Professor Greg Craven, Vice Chancellor of ACU
- Professor Simon Stewart, Director, The Mary Mackillop Institute for Health Research
- Professor Tania Aspland, Executive Dean of Education & Arts
- Professor Michelle Campbell, Executive Dean of Health Sciences
- Professor Br. David Hall, Dean of La Salle Academy for Faith Formation and Religious Education
- Ms Audrey Brown, Director of Catholic Education for the Diocese of Ballarat
- Professor Claire Wyatt-Smith, Director of the Learning Sciences Institute Australia
- Adjunct Professor Janine Loader, Chief Nursing Officer and General Manager, St. Vincent's Private Hospital, Melbourne
When: Wednesday 15th of July 2015
Time: 6 - 7.30 pm
Where: Christ Lecture Theatre, ACU St Patrick's Campus Melbourne, Young Street, Fitzroy
RSVP: By the 1st of July
Followed by a reception at the ACU Gallery, Brunswick St.
Register at the bottom of this page by clicking here