ACU to host healthcare simulation conference
Published: Wednesday 23rd March 2016
Are you interested in hands-on training involving health simulation technologies?
ACU Melbourne is hosting SimGHOSTS from 5 to 8 July, 2016. SimGHOSTS, The Gathering Of Healthcare Simulation Technology Specialists, is the only annual international event of its kind, providing engaging, interactive and hands-on sessions for technicians, educators and administrators who work with simulation technologies.
SimGHOSTS 2016 Australia is set to provide an exciting program of hands-on training workshops, special pre-symposium courses and podium presentations in the areas of:
- manikin programming and hardware repair
- A/V system design, integration and consolidation
- IT networking and debugging
- video production and editing techniques
- trauma and suturing moulage makeup
- simulation team communication and leadership
- staff management and professional development
SimGHOSTS 2016 will also provide opportunities for the evaluation of current and future health simulation technologies with most major industry vendors in attendance.
For more information contact: Stephen Guinea, Faculty Coordinator of Health Simulation
Telephone: 03 9953 3857