Vice-Chancellor's Staff Talks begin
Published: Monday 14th March 2016
The first round of Vice-Chancellor's Staff Talks have begun in which Professor Greg Craven discussed the future directions of Australian Catholic University.
These events are an opportunity for the Vice-Chancellor to speak to staff directly about:
- the political and competitive landscape and what this means for ACU
- current issues of interest to the University
- our strategic priorities.
It is also a chance for Professor Craven to hear from staff and take any questions they may have about the University’s direction.
The Vice-Chancellor's Staff Talks program
- Ballarat, Staff Room - 8 April 2pm
- Brisbane, TA:22 - 11 May 2pm