UniSuper 101 – Introductory Seminar
Published: Monday 21st December 2015
This comprehensive seminar provides an overview of your options as a UniSuper member, including
- Details of membership categories
- What insurance options are available to you
- How to make voluntary contributions and tips on saving for your retirement
- How to assess your risk profile and what investment options are available, and
- The benefits of a UniSuper membership.
UniSuper seminars cover a range of important super and retirement topics. Held on-campus, the seminars are free to attend.
Duration: 1 hourCost: FreeDate: 13 January 2016Location: North Sydney, Room TWH18.17, Level 18Register now to secure your place.