UNESCO Grants Scheme 2015-2016
Published: Monday 7th September 2015
The Australian National Commission for UNESCO assists projects which will further National Commission and UNESCO priorities and objectives as set out in UNESCO’s approved Programme and Budget 2014-2017 (37 C/5) and Medium-Term Strategy for 2014-2021 (37 C/4), and the priorities for the Australian National Commission for UNESCO. These priorities and objectives include:
- attaining quality education for all and lifelong learning
- mobilizing science knowledge and policy for sustainable development
- addressing emerging social and ethical challenges
- fostering cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue
- building inclusive knowledge societies through information and communication.
Applications for grants for between $2,000 and $30,000 will be considered. Details are available at https://anc.smartygrants.com.au/UNESCO2015 .
Fully completed applications should be submitted to the Research Office (firstname.lastname@example.org ) at least seven working days prior to the funding body’s closing date.
Internal Due Date: 8 September 2015
Deadline: 5pm AEST 18 September 2015
For information on internal requirements for submitting a research grant please see ACU research grants website.