Tip of the Week
Published: Wednesday 16th September 2015
Are you ready to bring out the best in your people?
Hear how workplace coaching works. See how you can use coaching to promote high levels of motivation and performance in your team. Get hands-on experience using a range of coaching techniques – including the GROW cycle, solution-focused questions, SMART goals, re-framing and action planning.
Benefits of coaching:
• empowers individuals and encourages them to take responsibility
• improves individual performance
• helps identify solutions to problems
• helps to motivate and reinvigorate longer-serving employees
• displays organisational commitment to employee development
• provides a tool kit for employees to make their own decisions, and take action
• leads to improved job performance, motivation and job satisfaction
• it makes employees feel valued and improves staff retention
• provides support during reorganisation and restructuring.
Register for an upcoming workshop to learn more:
|North Sydney Campus||29/09/2015||9am - 5pm|
|Canberra Campus||13/10/2015||9am - 5pm|
|Melbourne Campus||22/10/2015||9am - 5pm|
|Brisbane Campus||27/10/2015||9am - 5pm|
How do I register?
Please register via Staff Connect by no later than one week prior to the workshop.
Click here for Instructions.
|INCOMA||Introduction to Coaching for Managers|
For registration enquiries please Email: email@example.com