Tip of the Week
Published: Monday 26th May 2014
Work/Life Balance Seminar Invitation
Workshop 2 – Developing Your Resilience
Thursday, 12 June - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Achieving work and life balance is a challenge many of us face in our lives as we deal with the competing demands on our time and energy from work, family and other pursuits. Often we do not take time out to consider how we are looking after ourselves, how we are responding to others, and how, or if we are achieving our goals.
To assist you with finding balance, ACU is offering a series of four workshops led by experienced facilitators from AccessEAP, the University’s Employee Assistance Program provider. These sessions will provide information and practical strategies that will assist you to enhance your wellbeing and more effectively manage your work/life balance.
Workshop topics include:
- Workshop 1 – Building healthy relationships at work and at home
- Workshop 2 – Developing your resilience
- Workshop 3 – Focussing on what’s important
- Workshop 4 – Mental health awareness
Developing your resilience is a one hour session that will provide insight into what resilience is, and look at the characteristics that make up resilience.
Participants will be made aware of signs to be aware of that may alert them to the fact that resilience is depleted and be guided though some strategies which may be helpful in building and maintaining resilience.
This session will be conducted via video conference at all campuses and there is no cost for attendance. Please be in your local campus video conference room five minutes prior to the starting time:
- Brisbane Campus – Room AC.22
- North Sydney Campus – VC Room Level 16, Tenison Woods House
- Strathfield Campus – VC Room E2.45
- Canberra Campus – Room 1.10
- Ballarat Campus – Room 503
- Melbourne Campus – Room 5.30
How do I register?
For registration enquiries please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org