Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET) request
Published: Wednesday 15th April 2015
- Semester 1 (201530)
- Professional Term 3 (201515)
- Professional Term 4 (201547)
Personalised email invitations to organise SET surveys have already been sent to staff members.
Unlike the Student Evaluation of Unit surveys, the SET survey is voluntary and it is created for an individual teacher.
The SET request period will close on Monday 27 April 2015 for units offered in the above teaching periods.
With regards to personalised email invitations:
- If you received an email invitation sent from Evaluations.LTC@acu.edu.au, it means:
- Your name has been verified by your respective faculty or school nominee for online surveys of units/teaching.
- Your details are available in the staff directory maintained by Human Resources.
- The number of students enrolled in the Banner unit was found to be at least 10.
- If you did not receive an email invitation, then one or more of the conditions listed above were not met, and your name cannot be included in the current SET survey cycle.
- If you received the email invitation and you are not teaching in a unit that is shown on the online evaluation dashboard, please inform Evaluations.LTC@acu.edu.au promptly.
Please be aware that the SET survey will be created only if a staff member:
- Submits a request by following the instructions provided through the personalised email invitation.
- Can be associated with at least 10 students in a unit (ie the specific group of students can be identified in the Banner and/or Tutorial Direct systems).
Note: Selected Semester 1 units are part of the pilot for combined SEU-SET survey (UNCC units – all campuses, NRSG125 – all campuses and HIST224 - Melbourne Campus). SET surveys for these units will not be available. These units will not be included in the SEU survey.
All enquiries related to SET or SEU surveys should be directed to Evaluations.LTC@acu.edu.au.