Stroke Foundation grant round now open
Published: Monday 21st September 2015
The National Stroke Foundation (NSF) recently announced its 2016 research funding round applications that will close on Friday, 9 October. Internal closing date is 1 October. All applications and research grant cover sheets should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are three types of grants:
1. Small Project grants: for early career researchers (one year grant) up to $20,000.
2. Seed grants: up to $50,000 for mid-career researchers.
Both small and seed grants will be funded in the following NSF priority areas:
· improve transition of patients from the acute setting (care plans, education, lifestyle, medication() and improving long term follow up and support (information, follow up etc.)
· bladder and bowel management (particularly in the acute phase)
· recogntiion and management of fatigue
· improving delivery of high quality stroke care (especially aspects of care in the Quality Standards, access to stroke units and tPA)
· technology related rehabilitation activity
· carer support.
3. Fostering future leader grants: one-off grants of up to $10,000 for early-to mid-career researchers to enable travel, leadership training and formal mentoring.
If you intend to apply and / or have queries, please contact Sandra.email@example.com