Staff are reminded to encourage students on campuses in VIC, NSW and the ACT to relax and unwind with food and fun activities at ACU’s Stress Less stalls over the next week.
For events at NSW and ACT campuses, students can also gain information on quitting smoking, as Quit Educators will also be available at the stalls to provide advice and resources. These experienced clinicians can also conduct carbon monoxide biofeedback to test people’s lung capacity, and can provide some free Nicotine Replacement Therapy samples (limited supply.)
Details of upcoming Stamp Out Stress days on each campus are below:
Melbourne – Tuesday 13 October - St Mary of the Cross Square
* Candy bar
* Free Coffee at the Trike on the Square when students show their ID Card
* Free morning tea at our Cake Stall
* KitKat stall
* Photo booth
* Free bubble wrap and Shred your Stress Stall
* MCSA licensed BBQ in the Square (free for the students)
* Animal Farm
* Basketball Novelty Game
*Melbourne Studio Gym Stall
North Sydney- Stress Less Week Monday 19 October – Friday 23 October.
* Animal Farm
* Photo Booth
Strathfield- Tuesday Stress Less Day Tuesday 20 October 10am-2pm.
* ‘Spinjoy’ Hoop Dancing activity with traditional circus, and other fun activities.
Ballarat - Stress Less Day Tuesday 20 October 11:30am-1pm.
* Roo Keepers – Soft and Cuddly Special
* Morning Tea
* Chalk Drawing and other Art Activities
Canberra- Stress Less Day Tuesday 20 October 11am-1pm.