Staff sport at ACU
Published: Monday 2nd March 2015
Health, Sport and Wellbeing have recently transitioned to a new online community management system called OrgSync. On OrgSync you can do EVERYTHING, including join up to various sports clubs, register for events and keep up to date with all that's happening on your campus.
We encouraged you to register your interest in any sporting clubs that interest you, as well as browse through the different health and sport offerings available to you as an ACU staff member.
To login to OrgSync you will need to do the following:
- Go to orgsync.com/login/Australian-catholic-university
- Login with your Staff ID and password
- Complete your profile and click finish
- Browse organisations from the menu to find a club or activity of your choice
- Click join to be added to that club or activity
You can also view the various events on offer in 2015 by selecting the Calendar tab on the ACU HSW homepage (remember to click on the list button for easy viewing).
Please don’t hesitate to contact one of our friendly sports activity officers with any questions:
The ACU Health, Sport and Wellbeing team