Staff discount on FLB postgraduate courses
Published: Thursday 2nd April 2015
The Faculty of Law and Business is offering a 10 per cent discount to current ACU staff enrolling in full fee-paying postgraduate studies commencing 9 May 2015.
For Professional Staff, now is a great time to commence your Business PG study and enjoy the benefits of our 10% fee discount, in addition to any ACU Study Support you receive. Talk to us about a flexible PG study program to suit you – email@example.com
Below are the discounted postgraduate coursework degrees offered exclusively by ACU Business:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Business Administration (Health)
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Commerce/Master of Business Administration
- Master of Professional Accounting/Master of Business Administration
- This offers extends to ACU staff from any faculty or department who are full-time, part-time and fixed-term staff members. It does not include sessional staff members.
- The discount also applies to current ACU staff enrolled in PG masters levels with the faculty of Law and Business, but the discount cannot be paid retrospectively for units completed. The discount applies only for new units undertaken at masters' level commencing 9 May 2015. The discount cannot be paid retrospectively for units completed prior to 9 May 2015.
- If an ACU staff member is in receipt of another internal ACU scholarship/discount/bursary for the specified course, please note that the 10 per cent discount will NOT apply.
- If an ACU staff member has received another scholarship/discount/bursary for previous undergraduate and/or postgraduate study at ACU the discount WILL apply.
- Eligibility for the discount will not be affected by any scholarship/discount/bursary formerly received in previous study at ACU.
- Further conditions apply; a staff member of ACU must meet the prescribed entry requirements for the postgraduate coursework degree – MBA, MBAE, MBA(Health), MCom, MPA, MCom/MBA, MPA/MBA.
- Please note that the ACU staff discount will be reviewed on an annual basis.
* This information is correct at time of posting (April 2015).