Reminder - RPRP Closing Soon
Published: Wednesday 22nd June 2016
The Standard/full submission process for the Research Performance Review and Plan is currently open and will close on 18 July 2016.
You can find the full details about the submission process/options and making your case for research quality within the revised RPRP Guidelines for 2016, which are now available on the updated Academic Working Arrangements webpage.
Please note that access to the relevant online RPRP templates is dependent on whether this is your first online RPRP submission or you submitted an online RPRP in 2015:
- This will be my first online RPRP – You will be able to access the Standard/full template via the link available on the Academic Working Arrangements webpage OR
- I submitted an online RPRP in 2015– You would have received an email from email@example.com containing a link to your RPRP submission template for 2016.
Key contacts for further information
For questions relating the RPRP process or research quality queries, please contact your nominated supervisor in the first instance. In addition, each Faculty has identified a key contact person within each Faculty:
- Faculty of Education and Arts:
o Belinda Megson – ext. 7441
- Faculty of Health Sciences:
o Sally Cheng– ext. 9089
- Faculty of Law and Business:
o Audry Concisom – ext. 3869
- Faculty of Theology and Philosophy:
o Kerry Capon– ext. 3134
The RPRP templates have been optimised for use in the Internet Explorer browser. For any technical support or questions relating to the RPRP Templates or Guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 4222.
N.B. The RPRP submission process applies to all academic staff levels (A-E) who are seeking an X3 workload allocation in 2017. Further information about the process and eligibility is found in the RPRP Guidelines on the Academic Working Arrangements webpage.