Registration for Sydney Graduation Now Open
Published: Wednesday 27th April 2016
Staff are invited to participate in the upcoming Sydney Graduation Ceremonies and accompanying Graduation Mass.
When: 3pm, Sunday 22 May 2016
Where: St Mary’s Cathedral, Sydney
Where: Grand Pavilion, Rosehill Gardens, Sydney
- 7pm, Tuesday 24 May 2016, Faculty of Education and Arts (All Primary, Early Childhood and Indigenous programs)
- 2.30pm, Wednesday 25 May 2016, Faculty of Health Sciences (Bachelor of Nursing, including Bachelor of Nursing specialisations and Bachelor of Nursing double degrees)
- 7pm, Wednesday 25 May 2016, Faculties of Education and Arts and Theology and Philosophy (All Postgraduate Education; including Educational Leadership, all Religious Education; excluding double degrees, all Inclusive Education and Disability Studies, all School of Arts; excluding BTeach/BArts)
- 2.30pm, Thursday 26 May 2016, Faculty of Law and Business
- 7pm, Thursday 26 May 2016, Faculties of Education and Arts (All Secondary; including BTeach/BArts)
All staff who wish to participate in the Academic Procession at the the Graduation Mass or Ceremonies must register through the online registration form. The Graduations Office is also looking for staff volunteers to assist with ceremonial activities on the day (e.g. student registration, gowning, ticketing and ushering).
Registration for the Mass and Ceremonies closes on Wednesday 11 May 2016.
Staff wishing to borrow ACU academic regalia for the Mass or Ceremonies must order it via the online registration form by COB 11 May.
Our students’ university experience culminates with their graduation. It is a significant event in the university calendar and an opportunity for staff to offer a final show of support and celebrate the accomplishments of our graduates.
Please contact the Graduations Office on (07) 3623 7480 or email email@example.com with any enquiries.
We look forward to seeing you at Graduation in celebration of the achievements of our students and staff.