Register for Sydney Graduation
Published: Wednesday 6th May 2015
Staff are invited to participate in the 2015 Sydney Graduation Ceremonies and accompanying Graduation Mass.
When: 3pm, Sunday 24 May
Where: St Mary’s Cathedral, Sydney
Staff requiring regalia for Mass must order it via the staff registration form online by COB on Friday 15 May.
The Sydney graduation ceremonies will be held in the Grand Pavilion, Rosehill Gardens on the following dates:
• 7.00pm Monday 25 May - Faculty of Education and Arts (All Primary, Early Childhood and Indigenous programs)
• 10.30am Tuesday 26 May – Faculty of Health Sciences (All courses, excluding Bachelor of Nursing, BN specialisations and BN double degrees)
• 2.30pm Tuesday 26 May – Faculty of Health Sciences (Bachelor of Nursing, BN specialisations and BN double degrees only)
• 7.00pm Tuesday 26 May – Faculty of Education and Arts (Postgraduate Education, Educational Leadership, Religious Education - excluding double degrees, Inclusive Education and Disability Studies and School of Arts - excluding BTeach/BArts)
• 2.30pm Wednesday 27 May – Faculties of Law and Business and Theology and Philosophy
• 7.00pm Wednesday 27 May – Faculty of Education and Arts (All Secondary education, including BTeach/BArts)
Registration is open to participate in the Academic Procession. The Graduations Office is also looking for staff volunteers to assist with ceremonial activities on the day (e.g. student registration, gowning, ticketing and ushering).
Register to participate in the Academic Procession or to assist as a volunteer via the staff registration form online.
Registration for the Sydney ceremonies closes Friday 15 May 2015.
Our students' ACU experience culminates with their graduation. A significant event in the University calendar, graduation is also an important opportunity for all staff to show support by attending and participating in the event.
Please contact the Graduations Office on (07) 3623 7480 or email with any enquiries.
We look forward to seeing you at the Graduation Ceremonies in celebration of the achievements of our students and staff.