Quarterly Research Update from Institute of Child Protection Studies
Published: Wednesday 3rd June 2015
The latest Quarterly Research Update is available, which aims to keep stakeholders informed about the projects currently being undertaken by the Institute of Child Protection Studies, part of the Learning Sciences Institute Australia.
ICPS aims to enhance the well-being of children, young people and families through quality research, evaluation, training and community education. It is part of the Learning Sciences Institute Australia, in the Faculty of Education and Arts.
The Quarterly Research Update aims to keep stakeholders informed about the projects being undertaken by ICPS. The May update provides information on the following projects:
- Involving children in social research: Balancing the risks and benefits (ARC Discovery Grant)
- kContact: Keeping contact between parents and children in care (ARC Linkage Grant)
- Developing an understanding of how children understand and experiences safety in institutions
- Refugee Communities Intercultural Dialogue: Building relationships, building communities
- Child Protection Practitioner Study