Quarterly Research Update from ICPS
Published: Tuesday 21st October 2014
ICPS aims to enhance the well-being of children, young people and families through quality research, evaluation, training and community education.
The Quarterly Research Update aims to keep stakeholders informed about the projects we are undertaking. The September 2014 update provides information on the following current research projects:
- Contact: Keeping contact between parents and children in care;
- Developing an understanding of how children understand and experience safety in institutions;
- Evaluation of the ACT Child, Youth and Family Services Program;
- The needs and experiences of biological children of foster carers;
- Outcomes of identifying AOD use during pregnancy on women, their parents and their children;
- Refugee Communities Intercultural Dialogue: Building relationships, building communities;
- Evaluation of Intergenerational Trauma Initiatives; and,
- Child Protection Practitioner Study.
The September 2014 Research Update is available at: www.acu.edu.au/icps