Participants wanted for high-fat research
Published: Wednesday 2nd September 2015
Have you ever wondered about the effects of a high-fat diet on physical and psychological well-being? Males aged 30 to 50 who live a sedentary lifestyle with very little to no regular exercise are needed for this study, which will be conducted at the Melbourne Campus.
This study will enable us to further research into the ideal diet for preserving muscle mass and optimal cognitive functioning.
Benefits to Participation
- comprehensive health screen including: DEXA (Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry) bone density scan to assess body mass composition and screen for osteoporosis; cognitive health assessment; blood lipid profile and fitness test (Consumer value $800-$1000)
- advancing medical research
- receive 11 days [total] of food at no personal cost
- qualified health professionals to monitor your health
- compensation of $1,000.00 for your time in the study.
Who Can Participate?
- males aged 30 to 50
- live a sedentary lifestyle (very little to no regular exercise)
- have a BMI of between 25 and 30kg/m2 (we can help calculate this if you are not sure)
- are able to attend the ACU on multiple occasions over several week.
For more information click here.