Online examination system now open
Published: Monday 23rd March 2015
Please commence downloading exam paper cover sheets configured for your unit and uploading the final examination papers for printing. Heads of School will have been contacted directly with supporting materials that will assist with the uploading process. This process will need to be completed for both Main and Deferred examination papers via the separate login pages. Guides are available from the Exams Cross-Team Space on SharePoint.
All examination papers are due no later than COB Friday 1 May 2015.
All papers must be uploaded for printing as Student Centres will not accept hard copy examination papers for printing under any circumstances.
Exam paper cover sheets have recently been improved to include additional information, based on feedback from last semester.
In the future this information will be captured within the exam request process, but for this semester only, please make the following modifications to the fully editable cover sheets:
- Add your name as Lecturer at the top of the cover sheet.
- Add the exam weighting.
- Add any Instructions to Students that are required.
- These cover sheet modifications are required, in addition to the other tasks necessary to successfully format and submit your exam paper for printing. Please review the guides.
- You must alert TE&R to any changes to LIC or Instructions to Students (or any of the details that appear on the coversheet) so that exam supervisors/invigilators provide the same, consistent information to students on the day of the examination.
- You must not alter the examination duration or conditions as these are now final.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or require assistance.