October ACUSCC meeting
Published: Monday 26th October 2015
Members of the ACU Staff Consultative Committee include representatives of the University, Academic and Professional Staff elected representatives, and representatives from the NTEU and the CPSU. ACUSCC meetings are normally held every two months. The most recent meeting of the ACU Staff Consultative Committee was held on 22 October 2015.
Tabled and discussed items at the October meeting included:
- Reports: a) Workplace Health and Safety report b) Quarterly ACU Staff Trend Report June 2015
- HR and Related Policies for Consultation:a) Staff Assistance, Support and Representation Policy b) Management of Union Activities at ACU Policy
- Implementation of ACU Staff Enterprise Agreement 2013-2017 a) EA Implementation Plan
- Change Management a) Office of Student Success Change Plan addendum, and b) Faculty of Education and Arts, Arts Renewal Strategy
- Matters raised for the information of members a) Peer Observation and Review of Teaching Program Guidelines and Participant Manual
You can read the Terms of Reference, Agendas and Notes of past ACUSCC meetings, as well as Change Management Proposals considered by the Committee on the Consultation at ACU site at http://www.acu.edu.au/331273.
Committee membership information is also available on the above Consultation at ACU site link. The records for the October meeting will be uploaded shortly.
The next meeting of the ACU Staff Consultative Committee is scheduled for 1 December 2015.