October Meeting of ACUSCC
Published: Monday 24th October 2016
Tabled and discussed items at this meeting included:
d) Management of Staff Unattached from Substantive Position Policy
e) Integration of the Academic Performance Matrices and Evidence and Capability Development Framework with people management processes:
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Procedures
- Professional Staff Performance Review and Planning (PRP) Policy
- Academic Staff Performance Review and Planning (PRP) Form
- Academic Staff Performance Review and Planning (PRP) Conversation Guides (Supervisor and Staff)
6. Proposed Appointment to the External Chairperson’s Panel
You can read the Terms of Reference, Agendas and Notes of past ACUSCC meetings, as well as Change Management Proposals considered by the Committee on the Consultation at ACU site.
Committee membership information is also available on the above Consultation at ACU site.
The final meeting of the ACU Staff Consultative Committee in 2016 is scheduled for 5 December 2016.