Nursing Research Symposium 2014
Published: Wednesday 24th September 2014
The Nursing Research Institute, St Vincent's Health Australia (Sydney) and Australian Catholic University (ACU) is pleased to announce the Nursing Research Symposium 2014.
Our theme is Looking Forward looking back: Celebrating 5 years of NRI Research. The aim of the Symposium is to provide a forum to bring together those who have an interest in or who are actively involved in multidisciplinary research. There will be many excellent presentations from clinicians and researchers.
This years invited speakers are:
- Ms Elisabeth Black, Manager, Nurse Education & Development Centre St Vincent's Public Hospital
- Dr Pamela Blaikie, Research Office Manager, St Vincent's Hospital
- Professor Vicki Flood, Allied Health Professor, Faculty of Health Sciences St Vincent's Hospital, University of Sydney
- Emeritus Professor Judy Lumby, Emeritus Professor UTS, Honorary Professor University of Sydney, Honorary Professor University of Adelaide
- Professor Sandy Middleton, Director, Nursing Research Institute
- Professor Caroline Leigh Watkins, Professor of Stroke & Older People's Care , School of Health, Director Of Research, University Of Central Lancashire.
Call for abstracts: We invite you to share your research results on multidisciplinary, allied health or nursing topics.
* If you have a poster you would like to display please contact NRIadmin@acu.edu.au (nb: there are limited spaces available).
For any other enquiries contact Tara Doyle 8382 3790 or Cintia Martinez 8382 4026, NRIadmin@acu.edu.au
To register please visit www.nursingresearch.com.au