NHMRC funding schemes - key dates
Published: Monday 19th January 2015
The key dates for NHMRC funding schemes are now available:
- Project Grants, including Cancer Australia Priority-driven Collaborative Cancer Research Grants Scheme (PdCCRS): RGMS opens 14 January, minimum data due 18 February. The deadline for submitting the online New Investigator eligibility form is 5:00pm (AEDT) 21 January.
- Centres of Research Excellence: RGMS opens 14 January, minimum data due 4 March.
- NHMRC - EU Collaborative Research Grants: RGMS opens 21 January, applications close 25 February.
- Practitioner Fellowships: RGMS opens 28 January, applications close 25 March.
- Research Fellowships: RGMS opens 28 January, applications close 25 March.
- Partnership Projects: RGMS opens 28 January, minimum data due 1 April.
- NHMRC-ARC Dementia Research Development Fellowships: applications close 11 March.
Please contact the Office of DVC (Research) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.