New car parking policy
Published: Tuesday 20th October 2015
A new ACU Car Parking Policy has been approved and will come into effect from 1 November. The revised policy now covers all ACU campuses and replaces two policies, namely:
- Car Parking at MacKillop campus policy
- Car Parking at St Patrick’s campus policy
The new policy takes a common approach across all campuses to staff car parking, including:
- Reserved car parking and charges applicable by campus
- Recognition of ACU-initiated staff transfers/relocations on parking requirements
- Clearer guidelines around eligibility for car parking
- Definitions applicable to disabled and carer car parking entitlement
This policy has been developed through staff feedback and stakeholder engagement and has included adjustments to the current policies to better meet the needs of staff and the University.
Click on link below to see the policy.