New and Revised Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
Published: Monday 14th December 2015
Updated HR documents
The University continues to review and update HR and related policies and procedures following the approval of the Australian Catholic University Staff Enterprise Agreement 2013-2017 (the Agreement) that came into effect on 19 March 2014, and as necessary to ensure compliance with legislation.
- Parental Leave Policy This Policy has been updated to allow a staff member who returns to work after the 12 week full pay component (or 24 weeks at 0.5 equivalent) to make application to access up to 40 weeks of the 0.6 component at any time up to the child’s first birthday or twelve (12) months of the child’s date of placement respectively.
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management Policy This Policy replaces the Frontline Management Program Policy and updates program and related procedural details.
- Separation from ACU for Medical Reasons Policy This Policy has been updated to provide clarification and to reference potential University obligations.
- Parental Leave Policy (dated 4 August 2014)
- Frontline Management Program Policy (dated 20 December 2013)
- Separation from ACU for Medical Reasons Policy (dated 26 March 2012)
- ACU Emergency and Critical Incident Management Policy (following approval of the new Critical Incident Management Policy on 25/11/15)