Make a difference on Open Day
Published: Friday 10th June 2016
Staff can make a difference on Open Day
Open Day season begins this month in Brisbane and ACU staff can make a difference by creating that special connection that can turn a “maybe” into a convincing “yes”. For most prospective students, Open Day is the first time they have set foot on our campus and we don’t get a second chance to make a first impression.
One of our core strengths is the focused attention we provide to students and this is where staff can make a real difference at Open Day.
ACU staff are once again an important player and are encouraged to get involved.
The University will continue the tradition of looking after its staff and student volunteers, providing you with ACU hoodies or polo shirts, quality lunches and refreshments, and your time will count towards your normal working hours.
ACU‘s 2016 Open Day program will build on last year’s success, which saw more than 18,000 people visit our campuses.
Staff and student involvement in our Open Day events also doubled and this support was added bonus for the student recruitment activities.
Find out how to support Open Day by contacting Mrs Venetia Reynolds, Major Events Coordinator by email at Venetia.Reynolds@acu.edu.au.
The Open Day Dates for 2016 are:
- McAuley at Banyo Campus (Brisbane): 9am - 2pm on Saturday 23 July
- St Patrick’s Campus (Melbourne): 10am - 4pm on Sunday 14 August
- Signadou Campus (Canberra): 9am - 4pm on Saturday 27 August
- Aquinas Campus (Ballarat): 10am - 3pm on Sunday 28 August
- MacKillop Campus (North Sydney): 8.30am - 2.30pm on Saturday 3 September
- Mount Saint Mary Campus (Strathfield): 8.30am – 2.30pm on Saturday 10 September