July meeting of ACUSCC
Published: Monday 28th July 2014
ACU Staff Consultative Committee (ACUSCC) Meeting held on 24 July 2014
Members of the ACU Staff Consultative Committee include representatives of the University, Academic and Professional Staff elected representatives, and representatives from the NTEU and the CPSU. ACUSCC meetings are normally held every two months. The most recent meeting of the ACU Staff Consultative Committee was held on 24 July 2014.
Tabled and discussed items at the July meeting included:
Implementation of ACU Staff Enterprise Agreement 2013-2017
- EA Implementation Plan
- Changes to the Payment of Salaries Fortnightly Cycle: Report of Staff Feedback from Consultation Process
HR and Related Policies for Consultation:
- Higher Duties Allowance for Academic Staff Policy
- Redeployment, Redundancy and Voluntary Early Retirement Policy
- Travel and Relocation Expenses Policy
- Parental Leave Policy
- Management of Staff Unattached from Substantive Position Policy
- 2013 Casual Workforce Analysis Report
- Indigenous Employment Report
- Matters raised by Elected Academic Staff Representative dated 10 July 2014 and University Response
- Matters raised by the NTEU dated 18 July 2014
- Admissions (Student Administration) Draft Change Management Proposal
- Finance Final Change Management Plan
Committee membership information is also available on the above Consultation at ACU site.
The records for the July meeting will be uploaded shortly. The next meeting of the ACU Staff Consultative Committee is scheduled for 25 September 2014.