Information Sessions for Academic Staff
Published: Monday 10th November 2014
Information sessions on the Academic Workload Policy for 2015 are being held across all ACU campuses from Wednesday 12 to Wednesday 26 November 2014.
These face-to-face sessions are open to all academic staff, and will break down the key elements of the policy and its implementation. The sessions will also examine the way in which the policy assists in the coordination of individual effort in the attainment of organisational outcomes, through the allocation of an academic workload.
Led by the Director of Human Resources, Diana Chegwidden, the sessions will be interactive and allow plenty of time for questions or individual considerations.
Dates, times and locations are as follows:
- Wednesday, 12 November, 10.30 am to 12.30 pm – Room 2.18, 115 Victoria Parade;
- Friday, 14 November, 10.30 am to 12.30 pm – Adelaide Campus;
- Monday, 17 November, 9.30 am to 11.30 am – Room S2;
- Thursday, 20 November, 10.00 am to 12.00 midday – Function Room North;
- Friday, 21 November, 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm – TWH Room 16AB;
- Tuesday, 25 November, 11.30 am to 1.30 pm – TWH Room 18AB; and
- Monday, 24 November, 10.00 am to 12.00 midday – Room IB.20;
- Wednesday, 26 November, 11.30 am to 1.30 pm – Room 502
The sessions are open to all academic staff and there is no need to register – you can just turn up on the day.