Free QUIT smoking seminar
Published: Monday 15th September 2014
ACU is now a smoke-free work and study environment at our Melbourne and Ballarat campuses, with the remaining campuses to transition to smoke-free in 2015.
To assist staff and students with reducing or quitting smoking, ACU has engaged Quit Victoria to offer a seminar at ACU Melbourne campus.
• The quitting process and “Stages of Change”
• Reasons to smoke or to quit
• Addiction: Chemical, emotional and habitual
• Quitting methods and products
• Coping with negative experiences
• Quit services and Quitline 13 7848.
Date: Wednesday 8 October 2014
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
Venue: The Modular Building, Room 12, Corner Brunswick St and Victoria Pde, St Patrick’s Campus
Catering: Light lunch will be provided.
Staff - please register via Staff Connect course code: QUSMSE – Quit Smoking Seminar, by Friday 3 October 2014.
Students - please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3 October 2014.