Disability Unit Staff Information Sessions
Published: Wednesday 13th August 2014
ACU Disability Services Brisbane (formerly the Equity and Disability Unit) present:
Information sessions for staff
Disability Advisers on the McCauley Campus (Brisbane), Brigitte White and Kerry Hale, will conduct informal information sessions for academic and professional staff covering the following topics
- Disability Standards for Education
- The Education Inclusion Plan process - including reviews
- Reasonable Adjustments
- Guidelines on Disability Exam adjustments
- Staff FAQs
The sessions are intended to provide a brief outline of the Disability Unit's work with students and staff across ACU. All staff are welcome.
Sessions will be held on:
- Thursday August 21st, 10-10.30am
- Thursday September 11th, 12-12.30am
- Wednesday September 24th, 2-2.30pm
Venue - AC O4, McAuley Campus, Brisbane
Please contact Brigitte.White@acu.edu.au or Kerry.Hale@acu.edu.au for further information. No bookings necessary.
We look forward to seeing you there!