Demystifying finance processes
Published: Monday 12th October 2015
The Finance Overview workshops help to demystify finance administration processes by providing a great whole-of-university overview of ACU’s cost code structure, and the processes to follow.
These sessions are run face-to-face once a year to assist staff involved in any finance processes such as invoices for payment and revenue, purchase cards, staff reimbursements, and reporting.
Irene Nardone, Management Accountant Reporting and Research and Associate Director of Financial Operations, Mitch Srbinovski, will be conducting the workshop and can answer many questions that you may have.
- ACU Cost Code Structure:
- account codes
- cost Centres
- project codes
- journal transfer requests
- Debtor Invoice Requisitioning
- expense Reimbursements
- petty Cash
- staff reimbursements
- cash advance
- supplier invoice payments
- ACU Purchase Card
- Part 1 (morning): Friday 16/10/2015 10:30am-12pm
- Part 2 (afternoon): Friday 16/10/2015 1pm-2:30pm
Brisbane - WA.01 (Modular Building)
- Part 1: Thu 22/10/2015 -10:30am-12pm
- Part 2: Thu 22/10/2015 -1pm-2:30pm
INFI2 – Finance Overview Part 2