Deadline reminder: Academic Promotions Applications
Published: Wednesday 8th June 2016
Staff are reminded that the deadlines for submitting applications for Academic Promotions are approaching.
Academic staff are reminded that closing dates for applications for the 2016 round of Academic Promotions are as follows:
- Associate Professor (Level D) and Professor (Level E) close on Thursday 30 June 2016.
- Lecturer (Level B) and Senior Lecturer (Level C) close on Friday 29 July 2016.
Before submitting an application for promotion you should:
- Discuss your plan to apply for academic promotion with your nominated supervisor (if you haven’t already done so).
- Visit the Academic Promotions webpage, which contains helpful resources to assist you with preparing your application
- Submit a draft application to your supervisor well before the due date to allow time for them to provide you with feedback and complete the supervisor report required in the application.
- Ensure you have downloaded the current 2016 version of the application documents including the pro-forma, policy, procedures and guidelines
- Applications that use previous versions of forms cannot be accepted.
- Carefully read the guidelines and utilise the checklist provided with the application pro-forma.
All applications must be forwarded to the email address ACUAcademicPromotions@acu.edu.au no later than the closing date.
Level D and E applicants are also required to provide three copies of each of their Material Evidence for Assessment, which are sent to the Executive Officer, Academic Promotions Committee, Office of the Director, Human Resources, North Sydney.