August Meeting of ACUSCC
Published: Tuesday 30th August 2016
Members of the ACU Staff Consultative Committee include representatives of the University, Academic and Professional Staff elected representatives, and representatives from the NTEU and the CPSU. ACUSCC meetings are normally held every two months. The most recent meeting of the ACU Staff Consultative Committee was held on 25 August 2016.
Tabled and discussed items at this meeting included:
- Reports: a) ACU Staff Trend Report June 2016; b) Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People’s Employment Report
- HR and Related Policies for Consultation: a) Workplace Grievance Policy and Procedure; b) Workplace Bullying Policy and Procedure; c) Medical Assessment Policy; d) Misconduct and Serious Misconduct Policy; e) Staff Assistance, Support and Representation Policy; f) Participation of Staff in University Employment Related Committees; g) Professional Pursuits Accounts Policy
- Change Management: a) Faculty of Law and Business Professional Staff Change Plan; b) Office of the Director of IT Draft Change Plan
- Implementation of ACU Staff Enterprise Agreement 2013-2017: a) EA Implementation Plan
- Matters tabled for the information of the Committee: a) Children of Staff and Students on University Premises Procedure
- Proposed Appointment to the External Chairperson’s Panel
You can read the Terms of Reference, Agendas and Notes of past ACUSCC meetings, as well as Change Management Proposals considered by the Committee on the HR website at http://www.acu.edu.au/331273. Committee membership information is also available at this link.
The next meeting of the ACU Staff Consultative Committee is scheduled for 20 October 2016.