Apply now: Certificate IV Business Administration Scholarship
Published: Monday 8th February 2016
Applications to undertake the Certificate IV in Business Administration are now being invited from professional staff members. The Business Administration Program, comprised of 10 units, is a nationally-recognised qualification for professional staff in administrative roles.
The Certificate IV in Business Administration is suitable for professional staff who:
- are in an office support, administration, executive assistant, executive officer, personal assistant, reception, customer service, coordinator or assistant role
- are full-time, part time continuing or fixed-term of greater than two years duration
- are Australian citizens or hold the relevant Visa for study in Australia
- currently does not have a recognised Degree or Diploma by the Australian Government
- have full support of their nominated supervisor to undertake the program as outlined in their individual Performance Review Plan – Professional and Career Development Plan
- is able to complete the Certificate IV Business Administration within the 18 month period.
The program will be run through Entamio Education Group, to find out more about the program and course units please see the Certificate IV Business Administration Information Sheet.
The scholarship covers the full course fees to complete the Certificate IV Business Administration. To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must meet eligibility requirements outlined above and be prepared to complete the Program within 18 months (or less) from commencement date, have read, understood and agreed to the Certificate IV Business Administration Policy. Please pay particular attention to 5.1 – Obligation to repay on page 4.
If you are interested in applying for the 2016 Certificate IV in Business Administration, please complete the Application Form. Applications will be reviewed against the eligibility criteria and the merits of the application.
Please understand that if you are selected, this program requires significant time and commitment, approximately 2.5 hours per week over 12 months. After considering the Program, it is recommended that you consult with your supervisor to obtain further advice and support for your application.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com or Human Resources - Capabilities and Development, North Sydney campus by no later than Friday, 26th February 2016.
Further information is available through Chantal Farah, Capabilities Development Facilitator on 02 9739 2211 (ext. 2211) or via email at Chantal.Farah@acu.edu.au or by reading the Certificate IV in Business Administration Policy.