Amendment to Admission to Coursework Program Policy
Published: Wednesday 14th September 2016
Academic Board has approved revisions to Schedule 2: English Language Proficiency Requirements of the Admissions to Coursework Programs Policy.
The amendments to the schedule have been made following a review by the Faculty Education and Arts in consultation with ACU International and as a consequence of various changes to courses offered by the faculty, including:
- The addition of recently approved courses.
- The alignment of the Bachelor of Teaching/Bachelor of Arts with other Initial Teacher Education (ITE) undergraduate programs.
- The update of: International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Pearson Test of English (PTE), Test of English as a Foreign Language – Academic (TOEFL), ACU English Language Test, Cambridge Advanced English (CAE).
- Minor corrections and simplification of content.
- Change of nomenclature Diploma in Educational Studies (Tertiary Preparation)
Please refer questions to the policy team in the Office of the Academic Registrar
Gerard Goodwin Moore, National Manager, Student Policy & Appeals
firstname.lastname@example.org, 02 9739 2250
Kerry Blair, Policy and Projects Officer (Monday-Wednesday)
email@example.com, 02 9465 9096
Catherine McKiver Policy and Projects Officer (Wednesday-Friday)
firstname.lastname@example.org, 02 9465 9097