ACU Three Minute Thesis competition final
Published: Monday 19th September 2016
Thank you to all who attended this year's ACU Three Minute Thesis (3MT) competition final on Wednesday 7 September at Tenison Woods House.
As promised, the competition was fierce with the nine finalists all delivering top-quality presentations.
The judges’ decisions follow:
ACU 2016 3MT Winner—Venurs Loh from the Institute for Health and Ageing
Venurs won $3,000 and will be representing ACU at the Asia-Pacific Three Minute Thesis Competition on 30 September at the University of Queensland.
ACU 2016 3MT Runner-up and People's Choice Award Recipient—Munirah Shaik Kadir from the Institute for Positive Psychology and Education
Munirah won a total of $3,000 - 2,000 for being the Runner-up and $1,000 for taking out the People’s Choice Award.
Congratulations to both Venurs and Munirah, as well as our seven other finalists:
- Chris Baldwin, School of Education
- Rose Ferguson, School of Psychology
- Chrissy Monteleone, School of Education
- Ashley Macleod, Institute for Health and Ageing
- Judith Norris, School of Education
- Michael Psarakis, School of Exercise Science
- Steven van Andel, School of Exercise Science
A recording of the event will soon be available on the Graduate Research Website.