ACU App Update
Published: Monday 20th July 2015
The ACU mobile app has been developed to provide current staff and students with a diverse suite of interactive features. The ACU app is updated regularly and in the most recent update, you will notice a range of new features including RefME, easy access to staff contact details and contact information for AskACU.
RefME has been designed to support students with academic citations in over 7,000 styles. RefME allows students to use their phone or tablet camera to scan a barcode of a book or journal article and instantly retrieve citation information.
Using RefME will save time and make referencing easier. Students are reminded to check their Unit Outline for details on the required referencing style and seek support from the Academic Skills Unit and/or relevant lecturer. Students are also reminded to check their referencing.
Additional features of the ACU app include:
- LEO: Access course material via our Learning Environment Online
- Timetable: Access personalised timetable via Tutorial Direct
- Maps: Searchable maps of each of the seven ACU campuses. Search for classrooms (by name or by Tutorial Direct code), buildings and student facilities
- Library: Find books, articles and more or sign into MyLibrary
- OSS: Access the services of the Office of Student Success including the Academic Skills Unit
- News: A feed of interesting articles from ACU’s Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Videos: Featuring Student Admin’s series of “How to” videos and other videos from ACU International and the Library
us: Contact details for Student Centres
The ACU mobile app is available for iOS and Android users, to download the app simply search “ACU” in the App Store or Google Play. Use this direct link to access the app in the Google Play store or this direct link to access the app in the App Store.
Please send any feedback regarding the ACU App to email@example.com