Academic Workload Policy
Published: Wednesday 5th November 2014
The information sessions are open to all academic staff, and will break down the key elements of the policy and its implementation. In addition to this, they will examine the way in which the policy assists in the coordination of individual effort in the attainment of organisational outcomes, through the allocation of an academic workload.
The face-to-face sessions, led by the Director of Human Resources Diana Chegwidden, will be interactive and will allow plenty of time for questions or individual considerations.
Dates, times and locations are as follows:
• Melbourne - Wednesday, 12 November, 10.30 am to 12.30 pm – Room 2.18, 115 Victoria Parade;
• Adelaide – Friday, 14 November, 10.30 am to 12.30 pm – Adelaide Campus;
• Canberra – Monday, 17 November, 9.30 am to 11.30 am – Room S2;
• Strathfield – Thursday, 20 November, 10.00 am to 12.00 midday – Function Room North;
• North Sydney – Friday, 21 November, 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm – TWH Room 16AB;
• Brisbane – Monday, 24 November, 10.00 am to 12.00 midday – Room IB.20;
• North Sydney – Tuesday, 25 November, 11.30 am to 1.30 pm – TWH Room 18AB; and
• Ballarat – Wednesday, 26 November, 11.30 am to 1.30 pm – Room 502
Once again, the sessions are open to all academic staff and there is no need to register – you can just turn up on the day.
We hope you can make it and we look forward to catching up with you on your campus.
HR Project Manager