Academic Promotions deadlines
Published: Monday 22nd June 2015
Academic staff are reminded that closing dates for applications for the 2015 round of Academic Promotions are as follows:
- Associate Professor (Level D) and Professor (Level E) close on Tuesday, 30 June 2015.
- Lecturer (Level B) and Senior Lecturer (Level C) close on Friday 31 July 2015.
Before submitting an application for promotion you should:
- Discuss your plan to apply for academic promotion with your nominated supervisor (if you haven’t already done so).
- Submit a draft application to your supervisor well before the due date to allow time for them to provide you with feedback and complete the supervisor report required in the application.
- Ensure you have downloaded the current 2015 version of the policies, forms and guidelines. Applications that use previous versions of forms cannot be accepted.
- Carefully read the guidelines and use the checklist provided with the application pro-forma.
All applications must be forwarded to the email address ACUAcademicPromotions@acu.edu.au no later than the closing date.
Level D and E applicants are also required to provide three copies of each of their Material Evidence for Assessment, which are sent to the Executive Officer, Academic Promotions Committee, Secretariat, North Sydney.