2015 Graduate Certificate in Higher Education face-to-face workshop
Published: Monday 15th December 2014
The GCHE is an ACU professional development course for continuing, fixed term and sessional teaching staff. UNHE500 Learning and Teaching in Higher Education is the foundations unit of the course.
Please note that scholarships are available for full-time and sessional staff.
Campus Date Room Time Brisbane 12 Feb 2015 Campus Library 9.15 am - 3.15pm Melbourne 5 Feb 2015 Campus Library 9.15am - 3.15pm Strathfield 30 Jan 2015 Campus Library 9.15am - 3.15pm
Who to contact for workshop and course details: Email to GCHE.LTC@acu.edu.au
Professional benefits of the GCHE
- a nationally accredited (AQF) qualification;
- integration of your post-graduate studies with your professional practice;
- experience of an online learning-centred curriculum;
- investigation of a work-based project that utilises inquiry-based learning;
- development of a professional portfolio.
Who to contact ? Ms Sandra Hume, Administration Officer (Admissions) on (07) 3623 7138 or via email@example.com
Join the Learning and Teaching Centre on a continuing professional development journey of learning and teaching in higher education at ACU.