How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- IT Service Desk for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
If you use icons within your LEO content to highlight areas where your students should perform certain activities, such as read, write, discuss, reflect or present; we provide a set of icons to keep the student experience consistent across units and the student portal.
The icons are in the .SVG format which means they can be resized without a loss of quality, however, if they are used to highlight headings, keep them at the current 50 pixels width.
Coming soon: Use your icons in LEO, simply by adding a style class to the header (or other) element. No need to upload and place your icons.
Below is the list of icons including, their intended use and the corresponding filename. There are is an additional set of icons available but use the ones below where possible first.
Peer review (icon-peer.svg)
Oral presentation/Record (icon-oral.svg)
Sign-up groups (icon-signup.svg)
Activity - generic (icon-activity.svg)
Extend/Additional content (icon-extend.svg)
Document - including unit outline (icon-document.svg)
Online seminar/webinar/tutorial (icon-online.svg)
Page last updated: 2018-01-24
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1364407