Editing Lecturers have a number of reports available for measuring user and activity participationin LEO. You are able to download most logs as a spreadsheet file.
Individual student reports
- From within a LEO unit, select Navigation menu > [Unit name] > Participants.
- This option will bring up a list of all students and staff enrolled in the unit. Included in the list is the last time each participant accessed the unit in LEO.
- Click on the name of a student.
The 'Reports' heading lists a number of reports available for that student:
- Today's logs - all the actions the student has performed in the unit today
- All logs - all the actions the student has performed in the unit in the past three months
- Outline report - a list of all the activities and resources in the unit with a summary of how the student has interacted with them. For example, the grade or the number of views.
- Complete report - a list of all the activities and resources in the unit with more detailed information about the student interaction.
- Grade - a list of graded activities in the unit for that student and their results.
From with a LEO unit, select Administration > Unit administration > Reports.
There are a number of LEO unit based reports.
- Logs - a query-based report that allows selecting different activities, users, dates and types of interaction.
- Live logs - what is going on in the unit right now.
- Activity report - a summary of the interactions with the various activities in the unit.
- Unit participation - not what it sounds like. Lists the actions of the administrators in the unit.
- Activity completion - only available if completion tracking is enabled for the unit. Lists participants in the unit and which activities they have completed.