How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- IT Service Desk for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
Editing Lecturers have a number of reports available for measuring user and activity participationin LEO. You are able to download most logs as a spreadsheet file.
Individual student reports
- From within a LEO unit, select Navigation menu > [Unit name] > Participants.
- This option will bring up a list of all students and staff enrolled in the unit. Included in the list is the last time each participant accessed the unit in LEO.
- Click on the name of a student.
The 'Reports' heading lists a number of reports available for that student:
- Today's logs - all the actions the student has performed in the unit today
- All logs - all the actions the student has performed in the unit in the past three months
- Outline report - a list of all the activities and resources in the unit with a summary of how the student has interacted with them. For example, the grade or the number of views.
- Complete report - a list of all the activities and resources in the unit with more detailed information about the student interaction.
- Grade - a list of graded activities in the unit for that student and their results.
From with a LEO unit, select Administration > Unit administration > Reports.
There are a number of LEO unit based reports.
- Logs - a query-based report that allows selecting different activities, users, dates and types of interaction.
- Live logs - what is going on in the unit right now.
- Activity report - a summary of the interactions with the various activities in the unit.
- Unit participation - not what it sounds like. Lists the actions of the administrators in the unit.
- Activity completion - only available if completion tracking is enabled for the unit. Lists participants in the unit and which activities they have completed.
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1087448