How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- ACU IT Service Portal for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
A group is a collection of users in a LEO unit. Similarly, a grouping is a collection of groups within a LEO unit. You are able to restrict access to activities and resources in LEO to members of a group, or members of a grouping.
To create a grouping in LEO you need to:
- Navigate to your LEO. From the Administration menu select Unit administration > Users > Groups.
- Click on the 'Groupings' tab.
- Click 'Create grouping'.
- In the next screen that opens, you are able to give your grouping a name and a description. You are also able to upload an image which will then represent the group. Leave the 'Grouping ID field' blank.
- Click 'Save changes' when you are done. Repeat these steps until you have created all of the groupings you require.
You can edit the name or description of your grouping by clicking on the cog icon to the right of your grouping's name, in the 'Edit' column. You can delete your grouping by clicking on the delete (cross) icon, which is also located in the 'Edit' column. Note: groups which are a part of your grouping will not be deleted.
You can view the number of activities which are linked to your grouping in the 'Activities' column.
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/994980