How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- IT Service Desk for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
To add a group to a grouping you need to:
- Navigate to your LEO unit. From the Administration menu select Unit administration > Users > Groups.
- Click on the 'Groupings' tab.
- Locate the grouping you would like to add your group or groups to. Click on the third icon in the 'Edit' column, it looks like two people. This is the 'Show groups in grouping' icon.
- In the next screen that opens, there will be two columns: one which represents the 'Existing members' of your current grouping, and one which lists the 'Potential members'. Click on a group in the right hand column to select it, then click on the blue 'Add' button. Repeat this step as necessary until you have added all of the appropriate groups to your grouping.
- Click 'Back to groupings' when you are done.
You are able to add multiple groups to your groupings at a time by holding down the 'control' button (PC) or the 'Command' key (Mac) and clicking on all of the groups you want to add to your grouping. All of the groups you have selected by will be highlighted in blue. You can then add them to your grouping by clicking on the 'Add' button.
You can remove a group from your grouping by clicking on the name of the group in the left hand column and then clicking on 'Remove'.
Page last updated: 2017-06-28
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/995004