How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- IT Service Desk for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
The Workshop activity facilitates peer-assessment of assignment submissions. When you are in the Grading evaluation phase (for more information about Workshop activity phases, please see 'How to set up a Workshop activity') you are able to "publish" selected Workshop activity submissions. To publish selected submissions you need to:
- Click on the Workshop activity from within your LEO unit
- Ensure you are in the appropriate 'phase' by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to 'Grading evaluation phase' (if this phase is not already activated)
- Select the Workshop submission you would like to publish by clicking on it. Mark the submission as 'published' and then click on 'Save'. When the workshop activity is closed, published submissions will be visible to all users in your LEO unit, not just teaching staff.
Once you have set up your Workshop activity, you will have access to the Workshop planner tool. The Workshop planner tool allows you to visualise the various phases of the Workshop activity. By clicking on the lightbulb icons in this tool, you are able to manually switch the Workshop activity between the Setup phase, the Submission phase, the Grading evaluation phase, and the closure of the activity. You can switch back and forth between these phases as required, but that is not recommended.
There are links in the column for each phase which indicate what happens in that phase of the activity, and what edits you are able to make to the activity at that stage.
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1093922