How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- IT Service Desk for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
A Wiki is an activity you can use to create a series of expanding web documents or pages. The Wiki activity is unique in that every time an author saves changes to a Wiki entry, a new version of the Wiki entry is created. This means that it is possible to compare the newest version of an entry against previous saved versions.
To view the history of a Wiki page you need to:
- Click on the Wiki from within your LEO unit.
- Click on the History tab.
- The two most recent versions of each page are selected by default. Click the radio button on the far left of the 'Diff' column in order to select which versions of the Wiki page you want to compare.
- Click 'Compare selected'. You will be able to view both versions of the page side by side, the differences between the two pages will be highlighted.
Not only are you able to view previous versions of a Wiki entry, you are also able to restore an entry to a previous version. After clicking 'Compare versions' you will be able to either view the prevous version by clicking on 'View, or return the Wiki entry to a previous version by clicking on 'Restore'.
The University of Sydney (2016). Constructivism - Learning and Teaching. Faculty of Education and Social Work. [online] Retrieved from: http://sydney.edu.au/education_social_work/learning_teaching/ict/theory/constructivism.shtml [Accessed 15 Jun. 2016].
Learning and Teaching at UNSW. (2014). Assessing with Wikis. [online] Retrieved from: https://teaching.unsw.edu.au/assessing-wikis [Accessed 15 Jun. 2016].
Page last updated: 2017-06-27
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1094327