How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- ACU IT Service Portal for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
When a rubric is created it is linked to your Turnitin account and the only way to share it with others is to attach the rubric to an assignment..
- For more information about how to attach a Turnitin rubric to an assignment refer to http://www.acu.edu.au/1107753
- For more information about how to create a rubric via an excel template refer to http://www.acu.edu.au/1107778
If you need to share the rubric with another colleague so they can attach the rubric to another assignment in another unit use the export/import option. There are three key steps to share your Rubric with others: 1. Export Rubric. 2. Attach the Rubric file to an email. 3. Import the Rubric and attach to assignment in your unit.
Locate the LEO unit with the Turnitin assignment
Click on the rubric icon located in the Turnitin assignment submission inbox
- From the drop down menu select the rubric for export
- Click the import/export icon
- Select Export
- A file with the extension .rbc will be saved to a location on your computer (usually downloads)
Attach rubric to email
You can then attach the .rbc file to an email and send a message to relevant staff to import the rubric into another LEO unit and attach to a Turnitin assignment.
1. Open your email and add recipients.
2. Add a message to your email.
3. Attach the rubric file saved to a location on your computer with the extension .rbc and send email.
When you receive an email with the attached .rbc file, download it to a location on your computer.
Note: this file can only be opened/imported into a Turnitin assignment.
- Locate the LEO unit with the Turnitin assignment
- Click on the rubric icon located in the Turnitin assignment submission inbox
- Click the import/export icon
- Select ‘Import’
- Click 'select files' to locate and import the rbc file, Once the import process is complete a green tick will appear next to the file information displayed.
- Either click away to close the window or click on the arrow "Import Rubrics' to return to the rubric page. The new imported rubric will be displayed under the drop down menu.
Page last updated: 2017-06-29
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1107790