How to get help with LEO
- See the full list of LEO help available from this link.
- Moodle's online documentation for technical information and some pedagogical advice on managing your units.
- LEO Support for telephone or email-based LEO technical support.
- ACU IT Service Portal for help with Lecture Capture (Echo 360) and desktop software (such as Excel or Photoshop).
- Faculties-based help and support.
- eLearning 101 web page for regular interactive webinars on a range of technology enhanced learning topics. The recordings of previous webinars can also be accessed from this link.
- LEO professional development workshops for information on a series of face-to-face workshops before the start of semester one.
- Feedback form or email eLearning.LTC@acu.edu.au directly to request a workshop for five or more participants.
- Learning and Teaching website or the Learning and Teaching Contacts page for learning and teaching help that is not directly technology related (such as assessment, curriculum, evaluation or awards).
Before students submit
How to duplicate an existing rubric and attach to Turnitin assignment
Rubrics are created in the Turnitin assignment via the GradeMark Rubric manager. You are able to create a rubric and attach it to a Turnitin assignment both before your students have submitted their assignment, and afterwards.
NOTE: it is best practice to have the rubric available for your students to access prior to their assignment submission.
Before students submit
You can create and attach a rubric to a Turnitin assignment via the Turnitin assignment settings. To do this scroll down to the GradeMark Options and click on 'Launch Rubric Manager'.
1. To Create a rubric click on 'Launch Rubric Manager' link
2. To attach an existing Turnitin rubric, click on the drop down menu to locate and attach the rubric to the assignment.
NOTE: this will state 'no rubric' by default which means no current rubric is attached to the assignment. If a rubric is attached you will see the title of the rubric or it will state 'rubric belongs to another teacher'. If this is the case and you choose to proceed despite this warning, the previously attached rubric will be removed and any marking or feedback previously provided will be lost.
After students submit
You are able to attach a rubric to a Turnitin assignment after your students have submitted their assignments.
1.To attach an existing rubric to an assignment, select the blue feedback summary area and click on the rubric icon. If its states 'no rubric or grading form is attached to this assignment'
Click on the cog icon to access the rubric manager
2. Click on the spanner icon to access the Rubric Manager
Select the rubric from the drop down menu
3. Select the radio button next to 'attach to assignment' to change to 'ON" and click the 'close' button to save
Note: This option is helpful if you have opened a student submission and no rubric is attached and you wish to add it at a later time after students have started submitting..
If a rubric is detached during the marking process, an alert message will appear. If you process despite the warning any marking or feedback previously provided will be lost.
Page last updated: 2018-01-24
Short url: http://www.acu.edu.au/1107753