Starting and running live classroom with the Adobe Connect LTI activity
Once a room has been set up in the Adobe Connect LTI activity, to start an online live classroom session, click the 'Join' button next to the room you would like to enter.
Running a live classroom using Adobe Connect takes a little bit of knowledge, some practice, some forethought and some planning. Below are a few resources to help you on the journey. It is important to prepare for a live classroom session, including ensuring participants have the correct set up.
It is strongly recommended that headsets are used by hosts and any participant who wishes to use a microphone to talk during a live classroom.
- Making sure you and your computer is ready for Adobe Connect meetings
- Adobe Connect Visual Quick Start Guide - Hosts
- Adobe Connect Visual Quick Start Guide - Participants
- Live Classrooms with Adobe Connect - eLearning 101
- Adobe Connect Essential Training from Lynda.com. Please note, to access this training, you will first need to log in from the ACU Lynda Campus login page.